Friday, January 20, 2012

Paid Blogging Opportunity for GigCoin

I am sharing the email that I received from Type-A Parent today. I haven't participated, so I do not know anything abut GigCoin, but I wanted to share the opportunity. It sounds interesting.

The Gig: Challenge | Make a Weeknight Meal Special

Summary: Take a restaurant quality meal soup and create a special Weeknight meal that your family or partner will remember. Or make it an extra special “me time” event! Dinner is covered but the rest is up to you. Get creative on decorations, ambience and plating to make your weeknight meal extra special. The catch is you only have 1 hour max of prep time. Share your tips and how the night turned out. Please take fun pictures of your special night. Videos welcomed! Let’s make it social. Check out your fellow bloggers' posts to share comment, Twitter and Facebook love. Pay $50


Apply for the gig...

No comments:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Followers