Sunday, January 24, 2010

How Much Money Can You Make Blogging?

Many freelance writers have a blog. A blog is a great way to backlink to your articles. To create a blog focused on your writing in general and include links to every article you write, you will need to create a blog about your writing that keeps your readers interested. Since my writing is on such a variety of topics, I decided to create blogs for each of my niches. I believe this is a better method because search engines prefer it. I started several niche blogs in October, and they are getting first page Google rank for some keywords now.

Although my blogging has helped my article rank, it hasn't helped me make a lot of money. Three months of blogging has accumulated in my adsense account only $1.71. Are you wondering which of my niche blogs makes the most money?
                             Views/Earnings
This Writing Blog 718 / $0.86
Crochet Blog 266 / $0.60
Knitting Blog 135 / $0.15
Gardening Blog 219 / $0.07
Down Syndrome Blog 186 / $0.02
Raw Food Blog 37 / $0.01
Raising Organic Free Range Chicken 72 / $0.00

No comments:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Followers