Monday, January 25, 2010

Writing for Suite101 and Google

Suite101 articles get pretty good ranking with the Google search engine. Today, something happened that utterly amazed me about Suite101. I couldn't help but mention it in a blog post to share the information about Suite101.

Most of the websites for which I write, eventually ensure my articles are crawled by Google without any special effort on my part. I do not do any search engine submission on my own, because after a week or so it gets done for me. Today, I submitted an article to Suite101. I was searching Google immediately after submitting this article... brainstorming for more keyword ideas on that particular topic. I found my article I had submitted only 10 minutes earlier on page 2 of Google. I am so shocked I still almost don't believe it myself. Here it is: Knifty Knitter Loom Instructions

No comments:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Followers