Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Infobarrel

I put 4 articles on Infobarrel.com on September 8th and 9th. That was 1 1/2 months ago. My views and earnings are as follows:

Views Earnings Topic
106.....39 cents..Writing
185.....66 cents..Writing
30......00 cents..Consumer Credit
108....12 cents...Crafts

Infobarrel is a great place to write whatever you want. You can write in blog or informal style and earn some extra cash. If I have an article deleted from eHow, I put them on Suite101 if they are formal enough. If not, I put them on Infobarrel. The infobarrel website actually has a lot of quality writing. I am impressed with the websites development in a short amount of time. Payments are through Google Adsense, so it might take a while for payout. The minimum payout from Adsense is $100.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Followers