If you have already published an article, you do not have to republish it to edit or make changes to the article. I add pictures and make corrections all the time and don't want to go through the hassle of having to wait a day to have the article updated through the eHow publish system.
Once it has been published, to make changes, just hit "save and preview." Then select "go back to my profile," from that screen. It will save the changes and update the article without republishing.
I know it is scary to try it if you have made a lot of updates, go ahead try it with a small word change or by adding a picture. You will soon see that it always takes.
Good luck with your eHow writing!
Have you heard about URL rating as a work at home job? Recently, a friend shared a link with me to apply as an url rater for leapforce.com. ...
- ► 2011 (19)
- Are there Legitimate No Cost Ways to Work at Home?...
- A Writer Tool for Tracking URLs
- eHow tips and Tricks - Publishing (cont.)
- eHow - Trending Your Article Earnings and Organizi...
- eHow Tips and Tricks - Publishing
- The Dangers of Writing Career Goals
- Writing Reviews for Shvoong
- Earn Money Writing for Seed.com
- ▼ February (8)