I began writing web content in 2006, but didn't become serious about earning money at it until 2008. I earned $700 in 2008. With 2009 coming to a close, I am happy to report that my second year of writing yielded over $3,000. I owe most of that to eHow, but as I branch out and publish more places, I am learning there is a lot of opportunity for freelance writers. My goal for 2010 is to quadruple my writing income again, resulting in at least $15,000 the coming year.
I also pledge to donate all the profits from my down syndrome blog to the national down syndrome society in 2010.
Have a very happy New Year!
Have you heard about URL rating as a work at home job? Recently, a friend shared a link with me to apply as an url rater for leapforce.com. ...
- ► 2011 (19)
- Life123 Is No Longer Accepting Writing!
- Earn Money Writing for Quality Gal
- Writing for the Untrained Housewife
- Writing for ZestBIT
- Applying to HumanRewriter.com
- Why You Won't Get Rich Writing Web Content
- Writing for Suite101 and Google
- How Much Money Can You Make Blogging?
- Writing for Dummies.com
- eHow Earnings
- Bukisa has Freelance Writing Opportunities Listed ...
- Freelance Writing Income History
- Tips for Writing Squidoo Lenses
- A Freelance Writing Mistake to Avoid: Don't Rush t...
- Where to Write Articles
- 9 Tips for a Better Squidoo Lens
- Writing How-Tos for Mahalo
- Article Content Provider
- Work at Home To Do List
- Article Income
- Common Tax Deductions for the Freelance Writer
- My 2009 Writing Income
- My Quest to Become a Giant Squid
- 101 Best Websites for Freelance Writers
- How to Write Website Content Readers Can Find
- Writing Suggested Titles
- Seasonality of Writing and What Earns When
- 2009 Writing Income and Goals for 2010
- ▼ January (30)