1. Write Squidoo lenses just like you would an article with keywords and SEO in mind.
2. Put the keywords in ALL of these places throughout the lens: URL, Title, Intro paragraph, Module Titles, picture titles, and keyword tags
3. Turn on the table of contents and discovery tool in the intro module. Link to your own related lenses in the discovery tool.
4. Include a photo for every module. People like pictures.
5. Run a health check on your lens and correct the problems listed.
7. Update your lens at least once a month
8. Make friends and rate the lenses of other lens masters to get comments and ratings
9. Lensroll all your lenses.
Have you heard about URL rating as a work at home job? Recently, a friend shared a link with me to apply as an url rater for leapforce.com. ...
- ► 2011 (19)
- Life123 Is No Longer Accepting Writing!
- Earn Money Writing for Quality Gal
- Writing for the Untrained Housewife
- Writing for ZestBIT
- Applying to HumanRewriter.com
- Why You Won't Get Rich Writing Web Content
- Writing for Suite101 and Google
- How Much Money Can You Make Blogging?
- Writing for Dummies.com
- eHow Earnings
- Bukisa has Freelance Writing Opportunities Listed ...
- Freelance Writing Income History
- Tips for Writing Squidoo Lenses
- A Freelance Writing Mistake to Avoid: Don't Rush t...
- Where to Write Articles
- 9 Tips for a Better Squidoo Lens
- Writing How-Tos for Mahalo
- Article Content Provider
- Work at Home To Do List
- Article Income
- Common Tax Deductions for the Freelance Writer
- My 2009 Writing Income
- My Quest to Become a Giant Squid
- 101 Best Websites for Freelance Writers
- How to Write Website Content Readers Can Find
- Writing Suggested Titles
- Seasonality of Writing and What Earns When
- 2009 Writing Income and Goals for 2010
- ▼ January (30)