Yet another freelance writing website I visited because it made it to the list of 101 Websites for the Freelance Writer. On a scale of professional looking sites, I would give it an 6. The homepage is well designed. The current Google pagerank of the site is only a 1.
The published articles are overwhelmed by google ads in the first paragraph. The photos attached to the submitted articles show up so small (a cubic cm) that you can hardly see them unless you click on them. Howhub allows 5 links in the resource section of published articles. These links can be to your own previously published work, but they can not be to affiliates.
Earning at HowHub
To get started writing at HowHub, you register your Google Adsense ID. You earn 50% of adsense earnings until you have invited 10 friends to join also. After you have referred 10 friends, your adsense increases to 100%.
Have you heard about URL rating as a work at home job? Recently, a friend shared a link with me to apply as an url rater for leapforce.com. ...
- ► 2011 (19)
- Life123 Is No Longer Accepting Writing!
- Earn Money Writing for Quality Gal
- Writing for the Untrained Housewife
- Writing for ZestBIT
- Applying to HumanRewriter.com
- Why You Won't Get Rich Writing Web Content
- Writing for Suite101 and Google
- How Much Money Can You Make Blogging?
- Writing for Dummies.com
- eHow Earnings
- Bukisa has Freelance Writing Opportunities Listed ...
- Freelance Writing Income History
- Tips for Writing Squidoo Lenses
- A Freelance Writing Mistake to Avoid: Don't Rush t...
- Where to Write Articles
- 9 Tips for a Better Squidoo Lens
- Writing How-Tos for Mahalo
- Article Content Provider
- Work at Home To Do List
- Article Income
- Common Tax Deductions for the Freelance Writer
- My 2009 Writing Income
- My Quest to Become a Giant Squid
- 101 Best Websites for Freelance Writers
- How to Write Website Content Readers Can Find
- Writing Suggested Titles
- Seasonality of Writing and What Earns When
- 2009 Writing Income and Goals for 2010
- ▼ January (30)