I recently created a lens called 101 Websites for the freelance writer. In creating that lens, I explored many online writing opportunities. Some of them I had first-hand knowledge of, others I had only heard of and read reviews. One of the websites on the list, ZestBIT, was a website I'd heard of from another writer on a work at home forum. I wanted to check out the website, so I went to sign up.
I was immediately blown away by how easy it was to register and set up my profile. Literally, within a few minutes of visiting the site my profile was in place and the ZestBIT writer form was prodding me to type something. So, I did. There are a few steps to article submission, a step for the intro, a step for the body, etc. It has modules that can be used to add more functionality to the article if desired. These modules are similar to those available in Squidoo. Then you are taken to the last step (preview and publish). If you have just registered, ZestBIT will ask you to confirm a link sent to your email before it will accept your click on the "publish" button. That's all there is to it.
Here is my first article with ZestBIT. The website is so easy to use it took me all of 15 minutes to register, complete my profile and submit this article. "My First ZestBIT Article" The only question left to answer is "How much does it pay?" I will let you know. Oh, by the way the website is wonderfully professional looking.
Have you heard about URL rating as a work at home job? Recently, a friend shared a link with me to apply as an url rater for leapforce.com. ...
- ► 2011 (19)
- Life123 Is No Longer Accepting Writing!
- Earn Money Writing for Quality Gal
- Writing for the Untrained Housewife
- Writing for ZestBIT
- Applying to HumanRewriter.com
- Why You Won't Get Rich Writing Web Content
- Writing for Suite101 and Google
- How Much Money Can You Make Blogging?
- Writing for Dummies.com
- eHow Earnings
- Bukisa has Freelance Writing Opportunities Listed ...
- Freelance Writing Income History
- Tips for Writing Squidoo Lenses
- A Freelance Writing Mistake to Avoid: Don't Rush t...
- Where to Write Articles
- 9 Tips for a Better Squidoo Lens
- Writing How-Tos for Mahalo
- Article Content Provider
- Work at Home To Do List
- Article Income
- Common Tax Deductions for the Freelance Writer
- My 2009 Writing Income
- My Quest to Become a Giant Squid
- 101 Best Websites for Freelance Writers
- How to Write Website Content Readers Can Find
- Writing Suggested Titles
- Seasonality of Writing and What Earns When
- 2009 Writing Income and Goals for 2010
- ▼ January (30)