Sunday, January 3, 2010

Writing Suggested Titles

In addition to writing about crochet and knitting, I've been writing a lot for Life123.com this past December. I started with Life123 on October 30th. Three articles have made payout and 3 more articles will make payout this month. For those of you that don't know, Life123 pays based on views. 50 views pays $5. The next 500 views pays another $5.

I usually prefer writing whatever I want to write as the inspiration hits me. But, when I am out of ideas, suggested titles are nice. I don't have to research keywords or estimate traffic with suggested titles. Instead, they tell me what to write and I write it.

Life123 came out with suggested titles this December. They were kind enough to email me a link to the ever changing list. I'm going to jump in and write them until they run out of suggested titles. The 300 word articles are quick and easy work. I can do 2 or 3 an hour if I stay focused. I'll keep you posted on how well they earn.

My first article "How to Make Herbal Pills" was written 10/30/09. It has earned $5.00 and is 330 views short of earning another $5.00. I expect it to reach the second payout by the end of April, 2010. If it meets my expectations, it will have taken only 6 months to earn $10 and has the potential to earn another $10 over it's life. Not bad for 30 minutes of work.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Followers