To begin writing how-tos for Mahalo, you visit their website at: Mahalo
Once at the website, the first step for signing up with the how-to team says it will send an email. Don't bother the email address doesn't work, at least it didn't for me.
1. Instead register for the website, or login if you are already registered.
2. Click on the "Mahalo Tasks" up by the search bar. If you are logged in, you will be able to see "open rush week tasks."
3. By completing a rush week task, you may be asked to join the how-to team.
Regardless of whether you are asked to join the team, simply completing a task pays Mahalo dollars. The tasks currently range from $3 to $7 mahalo dollars. Each Mahalo dollar is worth 75 cents and is paid to you by Paypal.
The Mahalo rush task I signed up for required 700 words and had lengthy instructions. It took me over 2 hours to complete the first rush task. Like all things, it probably becomes easier with experience.
Have you heard about URL rating as a work at home job? Recently, a friend shared a link with me to apply as an url rater for leapforce.com. ...
- ► 2011 (19)
- Life123 Is No Longer Accepting Writing!
- Earn Money Writing for Quality Gal
- Writing for the Untrained Housewife
- Writing for ZestBIT
- Applying to HumanRewriter.com
- Why You Won't Get Rich Writing Web Content
- Writing for Suite101 and Google
- How Much Money Can You Make Blogging?
- Writing for Dummies.com
- eHow Earnings
- Bukisa has Freelance Writing Opportunities Listed ...
- Freelance Writing Income History
- Tips for Writing Squidoo Lenses
- A Freelance Writing Mistake to Avoid: Don't Rush t...
- Where to Write Articles
- 9 Tips for a Better Squidoo Lens
- Writing How-Tos for Mahalo
- Article Content Provider
- Work at Home To Do List
- Article Income
- Common Tax Deductions for the Freelance Writer
- My 2009 Writing Income
- My Quest to Become a Giant Squid
- 101 Best Websites for Freelance Writers
- How to Write Website Content Readers Can Find
- Writing Suggested Titles
- Seasonality of Writing and What Earns When
- 2009 Writing Income and Goals for 2010
- ▼ January (30)