Doing my taxes and thought I would share some information to help those new to the world of writing. Looking at my total earnings for 2009, I went ahead and added in the previous years earnings as well. I took the total I've earned from each website and divided it by the number of articles I currently have on the website. Now, please understand that some websites I am actively publishing on daily so there are articles counted that may not have had time to earn yet at all. But, here it is:
Earnings Articles Earnings/Article
$3444.24 406 $8.48 eHow
14 1 $14.00 Brighthub
22.41 3 $7.47 eCopywriters
133.18 21 $6.34 Textbroker
34.16 9 $3.80 eXaminer
131.74 42 $3.14 Suite101
84.6 42 $2.01 Squidoo
15 10 $1.50 Life123
Have you heard about URL rating as a work at home job? Recently, a friend shared a link with me to apply as an url rater for leapforce.com. ...
- ► 2011 (19)
- Life123 Is No Longer Accepting Writing!
- Earn Money Writing for Quality Gal
- Writing for the Untrained Housewife
- Writing for ZestBIT
- Applying to HumanRewriter.com
- Why You Won't Get Rich Writing Web Content
- Writing for Suite101 and Google
- How Much Money Can You Make Blogging?
- Writing for Dummies.com
- eHow Earnings
- Bukisa has Freelance Writing Opportunities Listed ...
- Freelance Writing Income History
- Tips for Writing Squidoo Lenses
- A Freelance Writing Mistake to Avoid: Don't Rush t...
- Where to Write Articles
- 9 Tips for a Better Squidoo Lens
- Writing How-Tos for Mahalo
- Article Content Provider
- Work at Home To Do List
- Article Income
- Common Tax Deductions for the Freelance Writer
- My 2009 Writing Income
- My Quest to Become a Giant Squid
- 101 Best Websites for Freelance Writers
- How to Write Website Content Readers Can Find
- Writing Suggested Titles
- Seasonality of Writing and What Earns When
- 2009 Writing Income and Goals for 2010
- ▼ January (30)